Conference call took place on Tuesday, December 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PST. Call adjourned at 10:18 a.m. PST.
- Jenna Ellis, Wolters Kluwer Liaison
- Vani Ungapen, AALL Executive Director
- Karen Selden, AALL, CRIV Board Liaison
- Cynthia Condit, AALL, CRIV Wolters Kluwer Liaison
Wolters Kluwer Programs, Activities, or Business of Interest to CRIV and/or AALL:
Announcements/Updates: New Practical Content Solution
- Wolters Kluwer launched a new Practical Content solution this past fall. Available through your regular Cheetah subscription, the new toolkit provides an intuitive, easy to use Practical Content Dashboard. As a single point of access to all practical content, the dashboard connects users to more than 20,000 practical content tools and documents.
- The Dashboard allows filtering by practice area and practical content type so the user can quickly see everything that is available. The standard Cheetah search functionality applies to the dashboard, as well as each practical content type. Users will also find the practical content expanded and standardized.
- The dashboard features SmartCharts, SmartTasks, Guidebooks, AnswerBooks, Decision Trees, Forms, and Calculators, and Checklists. See screenshots below.
Announcements/Updates: Legislative Tracking Integrated into Cheetah
- The Federal Developments Knowledge Center (FDKC) has been enhanced with a new range of features and is available on 18 practice area dashboards.
- FDKC allows users to monitor all newly issued executive actions, proposed bills and rules, enacted laws and final rules in real time across more than 800 agencies and sub-agencies of the federal government.
- Some specific new features include:
- Real-time alerts: customizable alerts on legislation, rules, and executive actions.
- Source documents: FDKC provides quick access to source documents from Congress, the executive branch, and federal agencies.
- Practice area-specific alerts: users can access synopses, impacts, and next step analyses on legislation, rules, and actions curated by Wolters Kluwer deep domain experts.
- The FDKC platform allows users to research current laws and regulations and potential legislative changes all in one place. It is available by separate subscription.
Requests for Advocacy:
- None at this time; all issues currently resolved.
ALL Programs, Activities, or Business of Interest to Wolters Kluwer:
- Reminder of annual meeting sponsorship opportunity.
Other Items of Interest:
- None at this time.